Crockpot Barbecue Chicken Dinner
Write a review
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast - frozen
- ½ cup barbecue sauce
- 5 - 6 medium potatoes scrubbed
- 1 medium onion, chunked
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- ½ - 1 cup extra sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 green pepper, chunked (optional)
- 4 - 6 ears of fresh corn, husk & silk removed
- ¼ cup butter, divided
- Place the frozen chicken in the bottom of your crock pot and brush the barbecue sauce over the top.
- Chop the potatoes into 1 inch pieces and mix together with the onion, cheddar cheese, olive oil, salt and pepper and optional green pepper.
- place potato mixture into a large double layer sheet of aluminum foil and fold up sides to make a packet.
- Place potato packet on top of chicken.
- Cut each ear of corn in half and place on small squares of aluminum foil. Place a pat of butter and salt and pepper to taste on each corn and wrap up.
- Place corn on top and around potato packet.
- Cook covered on high for 5 hours or low for 6-8 or until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender.
Tee's Tasty Treats http://www.teestastytreats.com/