M&M's Chocolate Caramel Apples
Write a review
- 6 small apples (washed and patted dry)
- 1 bag (14 oz) soft caramels
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 1/2 cups M&M'S Brand Milk Chocolate Candies
- Craft Sticks
- Press the craft sticks into the tops of the apples and set aside. Melt caramels with water in measuring cup for 1 to 2 minutes in microwave.
- Stir occasionally until smooth. Dip apples into caramel, rolling to cover.
- Roll apple bottoms in M&M'S Chocolate Candies and chill for 20 minutes.
Tee's Tasty Treats http://www.teestastytreats.com/