No Bake Marshmallow Pumpkin Pie
Write a review
FOR THE CRUST
- 2 cups ginger snap cookie crumbs (about 35 cookies)
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter (melted)
FOR THE PIE FILLING
- 8 ounce block of cream cheese
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1) 7 ounce container marshmallow creme
- 1) 8 ounce tub cool whip
- optional: whip cream & sprinkles for garnish
- Line the bottom of a 9 inch spring form pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Using a food processor, pulse gingersnap cookie until fine crumbs form. Combine the ginger snap cookie crumbs and melted butter in a mixing bowl and mix together until the crumbs are moist and evenly coated. Pour the crumb/butter mixture into the spring form pan and smooth it out over the bottom of the pan to form a cookie crust, packing it tightly with a spoon. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl cream together cream cheese, powdered sugar & vanilla extract using a stand mixer or electric handheld mixer. Cream ingredients together until smooth and thoroughly combined. Add in pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon and continue mixing on medium speed until smooth and thoroughly combined. Slowly add in marshmallow creme and mix until thoroughly combined with the pumpkin filling. Finally, add in the cool whip, mixing thoroughly until all the ingredients are combined and filling is thick, smooth and has a light orange tint.
- Pour pie filling into the spring form and smooth out evenly over cookie crust. Allow the pie to chill in the refrigerator for at least 4 to 6 hours or up to over night. When ready to serve you may want to run a butter knife down the sides of the pie, in between the sides of the pie and spring form pan so they don't stick when you lift up the sides from the spring form pan. Release the side latch and lift the sides of the pan up. Gently lift the pie up form the bottom of the spring form pan and peel away the parchment paper and transfer to a plate or serving dish. Garnish with whipped cream and sprinkles (optional) cut into slices and serve.
Tee's Tasty Treats http://www.teestastytreats.com/