Strawberry Sundae Dessert
Write a review
- 1 (9 oz.) package chocolate wafers, finely crushed (2 cups crumbs)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups (1 pt.) heavy cream, whipped
- 2 (10 oz.) packages frozen strawberries, thawed (5 cups)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- COMBINE wafer crumbs and butter in small bowl. Press half of crumb mixture into bottom of ungreased 9-inch square baking pan.
- COMBINE sweetened condensed milk and vanilla in large bowl. Fold in whipped cream. Pour into prepared pan.
- COMBINE strawberries, sugar and lemon juice in blender or food processor container; blend until smooth. Spoon 3/4 cups strawberry mixture evenly over cream mixture. Top with remaining crumb mixture. Cover; freeze 6 hours or until firm.
- STIR together remaining strawberry mixture and cornstarch in small saucepan. Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened. Cool. Chill.
- CUT into squares; serve with sauce.
Tee's Tasty Treats http://www.teestastytreats.com/